Lesson FOUR - What if I offer you some money for the company?
- Let’s say I am a milionaire, and I’d like to help you somehow. How can I help you with money?
- You can give us a cheaper credit.
- And how would you use it? Will you improve your office or your service?
- With a part of the sum we would improve our office…
- For example?
- At first we would change copy-machines.
- How many do you have?
- About fifty.
- OK. Go on.
- We would buy new lap-tops.
- Does everybody work on lap-tops at your office?
- Almost everybody. Mobilitiy is a basic factor of our work. In this way everybody can work almost anywhere.
- Do you have office-cars?
- Yes, we do.
- How many?
- About twenty.
- How old are they in average?
- They are about 4 years old.
- And the building itself? The rooms and the furniture?
- The north-wing is very old – our accountants work there and our transportation administratioors, too. The east-wing of the building is newer. The headquarter is OK, but our shops or sale-points needs improving.
- In what point of view?
- There are a lot of new technologies that we have started to sell, and we need room for them. Our customers should see them.
- And how can it be solved?
- With larger room at the shops.
- Are you sure it would increase trading / sales volume?
- It usually does.
Communication practices for top managers – talking about business, work and others - 4
BRAIN STORMING, 2010-11